:: Finally after what seemed like hours of agony, Alexis' attack worked and Sharon stopped her sonic assult. Out of breath and down on one knee, the metahuman looked up hearing Karen yell stop. Suddenly, Alexis was being bound by mystic chains while her powers were rendered useless. ::
"What is THIS?!"
...THINK about what you're doing!
<< Karen came forward, as the din from the battle was finally subsiding.>>
You and Sharon....you're fighting each other...when the REAL person you should be fighting...is MALICE!
:: Trying to lunge forward, the chains prevented her from moving, but it didn't stop Alexis from struggling violently. ::
"YOU TRAITOR! Helena was RIGHT! You never had the nerve to be in the sisterhood! To take down the six! [growing frustrated, Alexis screamed out as she fought the chains] LET ME GO YOU BITCH!"
you need HELP Alexis. You are NOT in your right mind. You are under the power of Mystech because of that CHOKER you wear around your neck...but its not too late....its not too late......I can..HELP YOU! We can leave this place TOGETHER and FINALLY do the RIGHT THING!
"The right thing? The right THING?! I've PLAYED by the rules my entire LIFE! And what did I have to show for it?! Five failed marriages! A family [Quartermaines] that HATES me! And a father [Adam Chandler] who LIED to me for YEARS about who and what I really was! I was gullable and PATHETIC until I joined the six....and then they showed me my true destiny. That I WASN'T MEANT for GOOD! That my life had lead me down a path of EVIL that I never acknowledged! SO SPARE ME your self righteous cock and bull promises! I AM where I BELONG.....and when I get free I swear on your daughters memory I WILL RIP YOU LIMB FOR LIMB!"
:: Her struggling became more violent as Karen continued to try and reason with Alexis. But her mind was so clouded by her aunt and Malice that Alexis only viewed Karen as a threat now, and her words merely a way to manipulate the metahuman. ::
Arent you TIRED of being a PUPPET? of being degraded by Helena and treated with indifference by Malice? the two of us...we ...lost our FAMILY ...Morgan is DEAD...Alison is DEAD...Haleigh and the others...they are lost but we still have each other...and together with Sharon, we can TURN THE TIDE!
:: Alexis struggles began to subside...it seemed Karen had struck a cord with the metahuman. Looking up at her, Blackout's eyes were the blackest of black. For whatever reasons, Karen seemed to care about what happened to Alexis; she always had. It was something she couldn't quite grasp. Blackout's breathing became shakey as she listened to Karen appeal to Sharon....Alexis always believed Karen helped her because she was 'forced' to for the good of the sisterhood and their goals to destory the six, but it seemed she actually cared for her well being. It made Alexis begin to question what she was doing....which in turn sent the choker into overtime. Closing her eyes, Blackout shook her head. ::
"You [Sharon] come near me and a few blisters will be the LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!"
:: Blackout lunged forward, fighting the mystic chains. It was apparent reasoning with the warped metahuman wouldn't work. ::