Illustra - Roof
:: After leaving suddenly from Alycia's office, Persephone made her way up to the roof of Illustra. Standing on the edge of the building, she looked down to the streets below, her advanced vision giving her a front row 'seat' of everything that was happening. Wind blew violently around the high rise building, sending her locks of brunette hair twisting around her body and face. Even at the top of the building, Persephone could hear the sirens wailing as more cops arrived and entered Illustra's lobby. The entire scene was something out of a movie...something Persephone would have normally enjoyed. But right now, she wanted it all to stop. ::
:: Struggling with these unusual emotions was something the goddess wasn't used to. She was extremely reserved, calm, and collected. She thought out situations logically and didn't act on impulse or emotions. But ever since her trip through the SP, it seemed that she had an entire other personality within her that she needed to learn to control. Almost like a split personality of sorts. She just wanted everything to go back to normal, to be "sane" again. Persephone literally felt like she was going out of her mind. ::
:: Appearing in a cacoon of ash,
Ares stood a few yards away, staring at Persephone near the edge of the building. Regardless of Rampage's attempts, breaking news stories were coming on the television left and right about Stavros' murder. Something that Ares knew Persephone could care less about...but that Ava would be having a very difficult time dealing with. ::
Ares: "Are you alright.."
:: Turning her head to look over her shoulder, Persephone watched as Ares slowly made his way toward her. Turning away, she shook her head looking into the distance. ::
"What are you doing here."
:: Her voice even and cold, she felt him stop by her side but didn't look to him. ::
Ares: "I know what happened to Stavros--"
"And that gives you an invitation to come here and harrass me?"
:: Cutting him off in mid sentence, Persephone snapped coldly at Ares, before looking back down at the scene below. Ares too, looked back down at the scene before turning his attention back to Persephone. ::
Ares: "Persephone....I know you're hurting."
"No. I'm not."
Ares: "Seph..."
:: Reaching out to touch her forearm, Persephone quickly whipped it away, stepping back away from Ares. ::
"Don't touch me! You...You don't know what i'm going through, okay?!
I don't even know what i'm going through! I have all these emotions building inside me that I have never felt before. Emotions that makes me feel small and inferior and weak! About a man that I don't even know! About a situation I shouldn't care about! But I do! I feel these feelings. I care about this situation. And I want it to stop! I want it--I want it to stop.."
:: As her voice cracked, an indication that she was on the verge of tears, Persephone tensed her jaw and looked away from Ares with a stern expression on her face. She would not cry. She refused to. She just needed to calm down and put herself back into check. ::
:: Ares wasn't a sympathetic man. In fact he was the complete opposite. But behind his male ego and pride, he had always hada soft spot for Persephone. And seeing her on the verge of loosing control for the first time since he had known her, further prooved how lost she felt right now. Moving forward, he placed his hand on her bicept, feeling her muscles tense and her body instinctively move back. ::
Ares: "Hey...hey, it's okay."
:: Gently pulling her toward him, Persephone closed her eyes finally allowing him to 'help' her. Feeling his strong arms wrap around her thin frame, she rested her head on his chest, inhaling a few deep breaths. For the first time since this entire ordeal, Persephone finally felt a bit of calmness within the raging storm. ::